Junior High School
At the end of the secondary course, the students should be able to:
- Develop an intimate relationship with God, and a fervent conviction to live a holy life, and be a positive influence to others;
- Develop research, creative, critical thinking, and problem solving skills.
- Acquire effective work habits and organizational skills;
- Work synergistically with others by accepting responsibility, exhibiting acceptable social qualities such as honesty, reliability, kindness, tolerance, and being considerate of others, and citizenship skills such as cooperation, patience, respect, self-improvement, balance, strength, and fairness;
- Assume their roles as active participants in a democratic and multicultural society;
- Appreciate the world through their artistic eye and express their thoughts and feelings through their work of art;
- Acquire physical skills, develop physical fitness and good health habits, and attitudes of self-control, cooperation, and fair play;
- Proficiently read and write texts from different genre;
- Acquire advance listening and speaking skills in English and Filipino.
- Develop positive self-esteem, increase self-confidence, and self-awareness enabling them to make sound career and life decisions;
- Acquire cognitive, affective, and psychomotor proficiencies that will prepare them to tackle the demands of university education and daily life endeavors; and
- Develop advance computer-related skills and integrate appropriate technology in school and work-related situations.
- Develop emotional, social, and intellectual maturity to pursue gainful employment, engage in entrepreneurial activities, or acquire higher education in the chosen discipline.