At the end of the Secondary Course, the students should be able to:
- Develop an intimate relationship with God, and a fervent conviction to live a holy life, and be a positive influence to others;
- Develop research, creative and critical thinking, and problem solving skills.
- Acquire effective work habits and organizational skills;
- Work synergistically with others by accepting responsibility, exhibiting acceptable social qualities such as honesty, reliability, balance, sliength, and fairness;
- Assume their roles as active participants in a democratic and multicultural society;
- Appreciate the world through their artistic eye and express their thoughts and feelings through their work of art;
- Acquire physical skills, develop physical fitness and good health habits, and attitudes of self-conliol, cooperation and fair play;
- Read and write texts from different genre proficiently;
- Acquire advance listening and speaking skills in English, Filipino and Chinese.
- Develop positive self-esteem, increase self-confidence, and self-awareness enabling them to make sound career and life decisions;
- Acquire cognitive, affective, and psychomotor proficiencies that will prepare them to tackle the demands of university education
- Develop advance computer-related skills and integrate appropriate technology in school and work-related situations.